Click on the links below to download the Recreation Department scholarship information:
Scholarship Application Procedures - English
Scholarship Application - English
Scholarship Application Procedures - Spanish
Scholarship Application - Spanish
Scholarships are available for:
· Recreation Center Youth punch passes & monthly passes
· Recreation Center Adult punch passes & monthly passes (which provides access
to nearly all group fitness classes)
· Youth Recreation Programs such as: Day Camp, after school programs,
swimming lessons, etc.
· Adult Recreation Programs
· Ice Arena punch passes and programs
* Programs are subject to availability; some programs are not eligible for grants.
· Must have lived or worked in Breckenridge for at least six months. (show proof of
residency by driver’s license, lease, utility bill, pay stub, etc.)
· Income verification is required with application. (Show proof with pay stubs from previous month).
- OR -
· Applicants who do not meet income standards, but who are still in need based on
extenuating circumstances, may also apply. These households will need to
supply written explanation of circumstances and reason for scholarship request.
· Grant funds are limited and will be awarded based on availability.
How to Apply:
· Download an application (above), or pick up an application at the Breckenridge Recreation Center, Stephen C. West Ice Arena, Gold Run Nordic Center, Summit Prevention Alliance, Family & Intercultural Resource Center or your local school.
· Complete Application with attached income & residence verification.
· Turn application in to the Breckenridge Recreation Center or Stephen C. West Ice Arena.
· Application will be confidentially reviewed and grants awarded on a quarterly basis.
· Applicants will be notified of status within 30 days of application date.
For more information call (970) 453-1734.
©2013 Town of Breckenridge. All Rights Reserved. Website Created by Vision Internet