Public Utilities

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Rain dropFor Water Services please contact the Town of Breckenridge Water Division.

SewerFor Sewer Services please contact the Upper Blue Sanitation District.

light bulbFor Gas & Electric Services please contact Xcel Energy.


Trash CanFor Garbage Collection Services please contact Timberline Disposal or Waste Management.  The Town of Breckenridge provides trash & recycling barrels for small items around the core of town.  Please do not dispose of household trash in these barrels.


Recycle CompostFor information on Recycling, Composting, Landfill, Hazardous & Electronic Waste please contact the Summit County Resource Allocation Park.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer