Open Records Request
In accordance with the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA), the Town of Breckenridge shall make all public records open for inspection by any person at reasonable times, except as otherwise specifically provided by law.
- Records shall be made available for public inspection and copying within three (3) business days of a request
- If extenuating circumstances exist, this time frame may be extended to seven (7) business days.
To request documents, complete a “Record or Document Request” form.
- Payment is due at time of service
- An estimate of retrieval fees for large record requests (in excess of $50) will be made by staff and payment must be received prior to retrieval
- Record Fee Schedule
- E-mail a completed request form to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Breckenridge Town Hall, Municipal Services Office, 150 Ski Hill Road
- The form can be faxed to (970) 547-3138
- For more information please contact the Town of Breckenridge Municipal Services Office by email at email@example.com or call (970) 547-3127.