Deed Restricted Home for Sale at 34 Sheppard Circle in the Vista Point Neighborhood
4 bed 3 bath
2 car Garage
OFFERS ARE DUE JANUARY 26TH AT 5 PM
SUMMIT COUNTY EMPLOYMENT REQUIRED
Newly renovated, this deed restricted single family home is spacious with unparalleled mountain views, close to downtown with great transit & recreation path access. A perfect home for Summit County locals.
To be considered for the purchase of this home, you must be a Qualified Applicant. A Qualified Applicant MUST work an average of 30 hours per week annually for a business located in and serving Summit County. A Qualified Applicant is required to submit a Housing Application to the Summit Combined Housing Authority (SCHA) and will need to be approved by SCHA as a Qualified Applicant prior to submitting an offer. Information and documentation that are required to be submitted to SCHA with the Housing Application include:
- Conditional Buyer Approval, completed by your 1st Mortgage Lender (attached to application packet)
- Contact information from your employer or the contact person for human resources, OR provide 2 current pay stubs that will show total hours worked in a pay period or monthly. Note: If you own a business or have any ownership interest in a business, please submit 2 years business & personal tax returns, a copy of your business license
Failure to include any of these documents will result in a delay in determining your eligibility.
Once approved as a Qualified Applicant, you may attend one of the following open houses. It is important that you RSVP to the Housing Department indicating which open house(s) you plan on attending.
Open House Schedule:
- Friday, January 12th from 3:30pm-5pm
- Wednesday, January 17th from 12pm-2pm
- Saturday, January 20th from 10am-12pm
- Wednesday, January 24rd from 3pm-5pm
ALL OFFERS ARE DUE FRIDAY JANUARY 26TH 5:00 PM
Submit offers the Housing Department
IT IS EXPECTED THAT THERE WILL BE HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS SPECIAL HOME
This is a DEED RESTRICTED home. It is important that all interested buyers review the Vista Point Housing Covenant prior to submitting an offer. Please also visit the Vista Point Owner's Association Page to review Association Documents.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up for an open house time, please email the Housing Department.