Valley Brook Cemetery is owned and operated by the Town of Breckenridge. It has distinctive components, such as headstones, fences, streams, edges, benches, and roads that make up the cemetery’s structure and give the cemetery its unique image. It is these ingredients that make Valley Brook a special place. Therefore, the Town of Breckenridge has adopted specific policies for its preservation and enhancement.
In order to purchase a space, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Contact the Municipal Services office to schedule a time to view the master cemetery map. You may borrow the map to use at the cemetery for reference for a maximum of one (1) day.
2. Make a choice about your desired space(s) or general area. It is often helpful to have more than one area/space in mind in case your desired location is already sold.
3. Confirm location and availability with Municipal Services office staff.
4. Purchase the space. This purchase can be made in person at Breckenridge Town Hall or over the phone using a credit card. Upon purchase, you will be issued a certificate of ownership.
5. When it comes time to use the space, please contact the Municipal Services staff to coordinate the opening and closing of the grave site.
For information on burials, purchasing spaces, and setting headstones, contact the Breckenridge Town Clerk’s office at (970) 547-3127 or email email@example.com. The Town Clerk's office is located at Breckenridge Town Hall, 150 Ski Hill Road.
For tours of the Valley Brook Cemetery, please contact the Breckenridge Heritage Alliance.
NEW! We now offer an online search feature for Valley Brook Cemetery Records. Enter the information you know below and click "Search".