The Town of Breckenridge only accepts online applications.
Thank you for your interest in the Town of Breckenridge! Our application process is outlined in general below. Procedures and requirements may alter for each vacancy, so please carefully review the specific instructions for each vacancy announcement. You will be required to create an account and apply for open positions via this system. If you need help creating an account and building your application, please view our
Online Application Employment Guide.
Completing the Online Application Process
1. Navigate to the Town of Breckenridge webpage Employment Opportunities.
2. Click on the position title for the position you are interested in. Click ‘Apply’.
3. Login or click on ‘create an account’ if you do not already have a user account.
4. Build your application profile quickly and easily with auto-fill from your LinkedIn profile, by uploading your resume or just manually fill in your application profile information.
5. Complete a series of steps (entries or screens) to build your application.
6. Once your application is complete, click on ‘Proceed to Certify and Submit’.
7. On the Certify & Submit page, click on ‘Accept and Submit’. You will receive a message that confirms your application has been submitted.
Complete ALL PARTS of the application thoroughly and review application requirements for each vacancy. For some position vacancies, a resume, a cover letter, or other information, may be required. Incomplete applications, untimely applications or failure to include information may result in an application not being considered during the recruitment. You may attach a resume and cover letter even though it is not required; however, a resume will not substitute for the completed application.
Submitting an Application
Applications will only be considered for positions currently listed as 'open'. Your application must be received by the deadline that is outlined in the job announcement or posting. Human Resources will not consider applications received after a position vacancy has closed.
If you are interested in a position that is not currently open, please sign up to be notified under page titled:
Job Opening Notification