1. Online: Click here to pay a parking ticket online with a credit card.
2. Mail: Send check, money order, or credit card number to the address below. Include license plate number and citation number. Receipts available upon request. Do not send cash.
3. In person: Visit the Breckenridge Police Department, 150 Valley Brook Street, Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
4. Phone: You may call 970-547-3122 to pay by credit card Monday - Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
5. Drop box: Payments may be deposited in parking payment drop boxes 24 hours a day inside the front doors of the Breckenridge Police Department at 150 Valley Brook Street or Town Hall at 150 Ski Hill Road. (No receipt available).
An Escalating Fine Structure for Time Restricted Spaces has been in effect since 2007 : The objective is to encourage turnover in the downtown business core, to help reduce repeat offenders of the time restricted areas, and to improve collection rates on delinquent accounts.
Time Restriction Violations Effective December 1, 2014
|No. of Tickets||Fine Amount||Late Fee (If not paid or contested within 10 days)|
|4th plus in 12-month period||$200||$200|
This accumulation schedule is for a 12-month period starting on the date of one's first time-restricted ticket.
Other Parking Violations
|Fine Amount||Late Fee (After 10 days)|
|All other parking tickets||$30||$30|
Towing remains in effect for vehicles with three or more unpaid parking tickets that are twenty (20) days old.
Breckenridge Police Department - Parking Division
Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
150 Valley Brook Street / P.O.Box 5469
Breckenridge, CO 80424
(970) 547-3122 phone
(970) 547-3108 fax