Visit here for more information on COVID-19, including the public health orders,re-opening information, and Walkable Main Street information. 

Film/Photo Permitting

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Film/Photo Shoot Permit

A photo shoot permit shall be required whenever filming/photographing for commercial purposes on or from Town of Breckenridge property. This permit is not required for private social events such as weddings. 

Please apply here for a FILM/PHOTO PERMIT. 

An applicant may be required to pay a fee if utilizing Town of Breckenridge property and/or resources. 

Application must be accompanied by a business license application and payment, or proof of a Town of Breckenridge business license.

Please contact the Special Event Permit Administrator at the Breckenridge Tourism Office with questions and/or for assistance with the special events permitting process: Sarah Wetmore, SEPA Coordinator, at (970) 453-5048 or Special Events Permit Administrator.