Visit here for more information on COVID-19, including the public health orders,re-opening information, and Walkable Main Street information. 

Construction/Water Lines/Meters

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All water users are required to follow the Water Meter Specifications and Water Construction Standards when connecting to the Town water system.

Prior to a Building Permit being issued, Plant Investment Fees (PIF) must be paid. 

Prior to beginning a project, always request a locate before digging! Visit the Utility Notification Center of Colorado or call 811 to schedule a locate request.

Any person, business, or organization intending on excavating or encroaching into the Town right-of-way (street or property) must be issued an Excavation & Encroachment Permit from the Public Works office. Email or call (970) 453-3179 for more information. For out of town projects -  Summit County Building Permit Information.

To schedule a CO or Service Line Inspection, Turn On/Off Water:
Allow two business days notice for all inspections.
Call the inspection line at 970-547-4304.
Leave your name, phone number, subdivision, lot number and physical address of the property to be inspected.

During the certificate of occupancy (CO) inspection, if the specifications set forth are not met, the CO will not be signed.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer