Water Billing Information: 970-453-3190
The Easiest Way to View and/or Pay Your Water Bill
If you have an Internet connection and an e-mail address, you can now view and/or pay your bill online. It's fast and it's easy.
How It WorksWe have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay, the premier provider for online bill payment systems.
All that is required is your email address and a unique password created by you to access your personal account at www.XpressBillPay.com. After you have signed up, every two months when a bill is transferred to the site, you will receive an email informing you that your bill is available for viewing. The email contains a link directly to the log in page for your convenience. You are not required to pay online. You will not have to change anything about the way you are currently set up to pay your bill. By signing up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can view your current bill to see the amount you owe as well as a year of history for your account. If you elect to set up the Auto Pay feature to have your bill automatically paid by credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer from your bank account, you can be confident that your account will be paid on the day you specify. You will only have to log in again if you wish to view your account.
How to Sign Up
- Click on this link to Xpress Bill Pay. We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to provide you with online bill payment.
- Click on “Create a free account.” If you have already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can log in with your e-mail address and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You will need a valid e-mail address to create an account. Once you have submitted your information, you will receive a default password by e-mail.
- Go back to https://www.xpressbillpay.com and log in using your e-mail address and password. The “Add e-Bills” page appears. Follow the instructions on the screens to add us to your Xpress Bill Pay account.
Special Options: You can elect to “Go Green” and select paperless billing. With this option you will receive an e-mail informing you when your water bill is ready to be viewed and paid. No more bills lost in the mail. You can also elect to set up auto pay for your account. With this option you can select when and by what method you would like your account to be paid automatically.
Once you have created an account, you will be able to go online at any time to view and pay your bills.
Q&A About Online Bill PaymentQ: Does it cost anything to sign up for online bill payment?
A: No. It’s free to sign up for online bill payment and to use the service.
Q: What is Xpress Bill Pay?
A: Xpress Bill Pay is the company we have partnered with to handle our online bill payment. You can access your account from their website, www.XpressBillPay.com
Q: What payment choices do I have?
A: You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account. However, you are not required to pay online. You will not have to change anything about the way you are currently set up to pay your bill. Q: What will my bill look like online?
A: We try to match the look of your paper statement as much as possible, so you will find it easy to read your bill onscreen.
Q: What other information is available?
A: You can view up to a year’s history of your account online, so you can compare your current bill to a year ago. NOTE: History will begin building as soon as you start using online bill payment.
Q: Do I need to pay my bills from my computer?
A: Not at all. You can pay your bill from anywhere in the world! All you need is access to the Internet through a Web browser. You then log in to your account using your e-mail address and password. No need to worry about late payments if you’re out of town when your bill is due.
Q: How do I know the payment went through?
A: After you complete the transaction, you can elect to receive an e-mail receipt to confirm that your payment went through.
Other Payment options
- Payment can be made in person on the first floor of Town Hall at 150 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge.
- A drop box is located inside the front door of Town Hall at 150 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge for payment after hours.
- Payment can be mailed to Town of Breckenridge, PO Box 1237, Breckenridge CO 80424
- Payment can also be made via Mastercard, VISA, or American Express by email or by calling (970) 453-3190.
- Direct, automatic payment from your bank can also be arranged by email or by calling at (970) 453-3190.