Looking for some fun with your dog? Enjoy the Carter Park Dog Park located at the south end of High Street. All unleashed dogs must remain within the fenced area and must be accompanied by an owner. Dogs should also have a collar and identifying tags. Please be considerate of those who visit the dog park after you, and remember to remove any of your dog's excrement before leaving. Plastic bags are available on site for your convenience.
Carter Dog Park offers close to one full acre of fenced space for your dog to run and play in a fun, social environment.
- Cost: 100% free -- no fees!
- Location: 300 S. High Street
4 blocks east of Main Street, adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary school at the south end of High Street.
- Hours: 24 hours/day (However, please note there is no lighting.)
- Park within a Park: The Dog Park is a part of Carter Park, which is home to a pavilion, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, public restrooms, and a multi-purpose field.
- Please be responsible. Kindly review the simple Dog Park rules posted at the park when you arrive.