The 2020 Grant Application Program is now open and the deadline is August 8th, 2019!
The Town of Breckenridge is proud to offer support to our local non-profits through a yearly Grant process. Every year the Town provides an opportunity for non-profits seeking support to apply through a county-wide Grant program. The Towns of Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne, and Dillon accept applications for cash and in-kind Grants once a year. Summit County Government accepts applications for in-kind services only.
For the 2020 grant cycle, all cash and in-kind grant applications will be due at NOON on Thursday, August 8th, 2019. Grant applications must be submitted electronically and we recommend either combining all your digital documents via Adobe Acrobat or printing your completed application and attachments, and scanning them all to create one document to submit via email. IF your application exceeds 10MB, break up into two smaller attachments and send over in two separate e-mails.
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Noon on August 8th, 2019. All submissions made after this date will not be considered.
For all the details on the Town of Breckenridge Grants Program, please start with reading over this Outline. This Outline goes over eligibility requirements, will go through all the steps on the process, and gives extensive specifics on any in-kind grant requests for Cultural Assets. Again, please read over whether this is a first time application or the tenth year.
To highlight the Eligibility Requirements, please note the below as this has been updated in the last year:
- Have a 501(c)(3) public charity status or operate under the fiscal sponsorship of a tax-exempt nonprofit. Individuals will not be considered for funding;
- Serve the people of Breckenridge and/or the Upper Blue River area (from Hoosier Pass to Farmers Korner);
- Be registered as a Colorado nonprofit organization with the Colorado Secretary of State and be organized in the State of Colorado; and
- If organization received past support, whether Cash or In-Kind, a Final Report is required to be submitted as part of the grant application. The report must include:
- statistics on Upper Blue/Breckenridge population served by the organization,
- description of what was accomplished with the grant, how the grant was used, how it was done,
- evidence as to the extent the goal(s) were reached, and
- if anything changed from the original application, specifics on what changed.
Please contact Peyton Rogers at email@example.com with any questions.